Monday, March 3, 2008

Yay for Wednesdays!

Apparently my last Wednesday was so fun, it's taken me nearly a week to write about it.

Work Jen and I went to Capital Garage to start our "path of drunkenness" (explanation will come in a later entry) last Wednesday, and made 3 excellent discoveries.

1. Happy Hour is all night on Wednesdays at Cap Garage! Reason enough to go when Absolut cocktails are $4 in addition to their normal specials.

2. The food here is really, really good. Honestly, I was a little worried, but my hamburger was awesome, and Jen's sandwich looked really tasty as well. Their brunch menu looks excellent as well (I always love a chef who's fond of hollandaise sauce). And unlimited mimosas for $4.95--hello! Works for me!

3. Jose, one of the coolest bartenders in Midtown.

When you're looking for an unpretentious, fun, tasty place, I highly recommend Capital Garage!

No comments: