Saturday, September 20, 2008

Meal of the Week

I've had some good food this week. Marla took me out for my birthday on Tuesday and I took advantage of a free meal and went to 58 Degrees, where I can never afford the food. This is what we ordered and DAMN it was good:

Chicken Misto al Tartufo with prosciutto, white truffle pan sauce, and a warm Lebanese cous cous salad.

I can't even describe it, it was so good. If you're feeling flush, this is the meal to get. Perfect with a glass of Ken Forrester “Petit” Chenin Blanc.

Thanks, Marla!

2 comments:

Mar said...

Wow...I made "Meal of the Week"??? My pleasure Carmen,...Happy Birthday!

Carmen said...

I'm sad to say that this wasn't on the menu the last time I was here. However, the seared ahi tuna tacos are fan-freaking-tastic as well. Not sure if they got a new chef or what, but 58 is doing a fine job!