Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bueller?

OK, this is kind of random post. (I know what you're thinking. "Carmen? Random? No....") Has anyone been to Morgan's Bar and Grill? That place in the really funky spot on 33rd and S? Anyway, was just looking at the Yelp post and I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Anyway, I'm hoping my readers will know (although you're probably hoping that I know). If you're interested in the randomness, let me know and we can meet for a $5 PBR pitcher on Sunday Funday. Or just tell me how it is.

If not, I suppose I can wait until Jennifer returns from Singapore and we'll give you an update.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was there when it was something else - ages ago with Doyal. I know that doesn't help but I felt bad that you weren't getting any feedback.