Tuesday, February 17, 2009

News Flash! New Dinner Menu at the Sub Shack!

I just got an email today from Gary and Jen at the Sub Shack that they have a new seasonal menu. It looks delicious! They have everything from small plates, salads, pastas and main courses (including moules fritte, Belgian-style mussels with garlic fries. I know what I'm ordering). Prices are very reasonable (although I have no idea how big the meals will be) and they have their usual extensive and innovative wine and beer list. I love a restaurant where the wine and beer menu is longer than the food menu! The dinner menu isn't posted on their website yet, but I'm hoping it will be soon. Let's hope when the weather warms up they have music again as well. I also thought I read somewhere that they have Sunday brunch too... I have nothing to prove it but I'll find out and keep you posted.
The Shack is on Folsom Blvd in East Sac at 52nd Street. You can also find them on the web.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

On the downside, I called today and they don't have any happy hour specials anymore.