Saturday, March 28, 2009

DIY Meals

Like most people, I'm seriously watching my budget lately. Unfortunately for you, this means few new posts. My budget is more the $2 beers at Round Corner (I'll drink Sierra when I'm feeling flush) than $10 martinis. Anyway, lucky for me I love to cook (this is probably more lucky for my friends than me, but it works out). I'm obsessed with cookbooks and recipes and am always trying to find new places for interesting recipes. I get tired of the same old stuff all the time, and I've found that not eating meat makes the search even harder. I came across a great blog the other day with tons of cool recipes--and it's not a vegetarian blog--so I thought I would share www.bitchincamero.com. It also has a super cool name, which helps.
This is no way means that you can stop reading our blog, by the way. If you cook the Thai soup with fried egg for breakfast can you tell me how it turns out?

No comments: