Monday, October 29, 2007

Really! It was good!

I know what you're thinking. A sushi buffet? Seriously?

That's what I was thinking when I met my cousins at Mizu Japanese Restaurant in Roseville last Friday. My expectations were fairly low, but boy was I surprised! For $9, you get all-you-can-eat sushi (sashimi and rolls) -- that is made right in front of you -- and a variety of other Asian treats including soups, lo mein, potstickers, mussels, tempura shrimp & veggies, orange chicken, beef with broccoli and more.

Did I mention it was only $9?

Mizu is located at 1420 East Roseville Parkway in Roseville. 916-781-6888

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Agreed! And not the cheesy looking place I was expecting at all. It was fantastic. Too bad it's in Roseville! Think we can convince them to move to Sac?

Jennifer said...

They did move to Sac, well, sort of Sac! A new location opened in Natomas near the new Target/Old Navy/BevMo/Best Buy/Mimi's Cafe.