Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ok, I'll admit it

I'm a traditionalist. I love good ol' fashioned, delicious non-pretentious cuisine. Sometimes you just need something that tastes fab, is fancy without boggling the mind, and is totally straight forward without being boring. Really, the reason why I like to go out to eat is because I like food that tastes good, I like to drink a glass of wine that tastes good, and I like a great conversation. Not one that you have to fight with other diners to hear, or one with waiters who don't understand the menu, or don't present the food, menus, wine, etc with a smile on their face. For these reasons, I like the following restaraunts: Paragary's, Lucca, Zinfandel Grille. Appropriate for a date, family dinner, or good time with friends. I had the pleasure of going back to Zinfandel Grille on Fair Oaks tonight for dinner. It was great, and everyone should go there. Sometimes it's just nice to not question things, you know? PS- try the lamb shank. Yum.

No comments: